Friday, December 11, 2009

Sand People

This video has been kicking around for a while and I finally got around to posting it on YouTube so that others could have a look at it. This was shot almost a year ago when I was cycling in Egypt and Sudan. When I came back from that trip I had all sorts of footage that got used for a few different projects – some was used by Lonely Planet to create a few cool vids (Click HERE to see the LP video) and some was used by myself in slide shows and to show friends what the trip was all about. In the end there was some leftover stuff that didn’t get used anywhere and I wanted to make use of it. I came up with the idea of a sort of DVD extra – the cutting room floor as it were. What was left had a fun and kinetic feel to it, so that is how I decided to edit it together. Hope you enjoy, thanks for watching!

No comments: