Sunday, September 21, 2008

Your link to the outside world – Part 1

As you can see my list of links over there on the right are pretty skimpy – the ones that are there are top drawer – but the time has come to expand that list. I have a whole shwack of links that I’m about to add but I thought I’d throw it open to my loyal readers – what are your top blogs, feeds, websites, podcasts – anything www related that you think others would get a kick out of. This site is mostly about travel, photography and adventure – but don’t just limit yourselves to those topics. In the past I’ve blogged about politics, art, pop culture and heaps of other stuff so suggest anything that you think is cool and if agree it’ll become a link on the site.

You can either add your suggestions to the comments page of this post or feel free to email me: scott@adventureskope.com directly.

Happy hunting and I look forward to what we can all come up with!

SK
Ps. By the way it’s totally okay to plug your own site!

No comments: