Thursday, September 25, 2008

Your Link to the Outside World - Part Deux

With thanks to those that recommended some of their favourite links – I have added twenty-some new ones over there on the right. Those reading this in a reader are going to need to slide on over to the site to see the links. By no means is this a comprehensive list so keep those suggestions coming! As you can see as well, I decided not to categorize the links – my theory is that I like all of these sites, blogs and art portals – and I hope you do too. I don’t want to pre-dispose you from not having a look at one just because the idea of beat-poetry/political hip-hop isn’t your thing or that you are somehow too mature for virtually popping bubble-wrap. Try your luck, click on a few random sites and see what you find!

Enjoy,
sk

No comments: