Friday, March 27, 2009

the best chair ever.

Sometimes I need something a little extra to put me into the Hawaii mode when I’m writing – that’s when I turn to the Hawaii-Chair! It’s a great ab workout and you can’t not get into the aloha state of mind! Check out this video to see why. I was sold as soon as I read that it could support 300 pounds – just the thought of a person weighing one sixth of a ton jitterbugging their way to fitness, nausea and a chiropractor bill bigger then a Waimea wave was enough for me to haul out the visa and order me one of them things!



Happy Friday everyone!
Scott

1 comment:

Mark said...

Classic!
I’m not sure I have the coordination to work on one of those – typing looks like it’d be pretty tricky (the analogy ‘taking a running fuck at a rolling donut’ springs to mind).
No doubt the model shown happily working away on her computer managed to peck out something like: “Ahat bog mi ta nugpi oiuhtda!.” That’s Hawai-Chair-ese for “Get me off this ridiculous thing!”
You know, they reckon J R Tolkien was a genius for inventing a whole new language in Lord of the Rings… maybe he was just using an early prototype.