Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mountains of Color

This past weekend I went on a very cool trip into the New Zealand mountains. Here in the Southern Alps we are lucky enough to have some of the most stunning scenery around – and this trip into the Park Pass area was no exception. I’ve decided to post a selection of images from the trip under the theme of color. It seemed at every turn was a fresh scene best exemplified by the stunning color palate.





Many thanks to those who’ve checked out my trailer for Cycling the Sandbox. If you haven’t seen it yet, scroll down and have a look. Or click here to go to my Youtube page where you can watch it.

I’ll leave you today with a comment that was left on my previous post, “The Importance of Suffering”. Mark’s comment has a great turn of phrase and adds a bit more perspective to the mix, “Perhaps pain and suffering are the puffer fish sashimi of the spiritual world – served correctly they’re a delicacy, but force-fed or scoffed down without thought they’re poison.” Keep the comments coming, I love to read them and love the discussion they help to foster.

Cheers,
Scott

No comments: