Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cairo to Khartoum – The Movie

A little while ago on this blog I posted the preview of a film that I was making about my cycling adventure on the Tour d’Afrique. Since that trailer was completed some interesting developments have happened. The folks at Lonely Planet liked the idea too – and it quickly became a collaborative project. The crack team of editors and directors at Lonely Planet TV took my footage, my stills, footage and stills from Sharif (my fellow LP adventurer) and combined it with some voiceover I did for them and created a film that I think is just awesome. They really captured the spirit of the ride and did a great job overall. I’m proud to show the film for the first time here!

Enjoy and as always I welcome your comments and feedback!
Cheers
Scott



If you can't see the movie in your browser click here to go directly to the source.

No comments: