Monday, April 27, 2009

Twitter


For the past few weeks I’ve soft launched myself onto Twitter. I love that turn of phrase it sounds either exceptionally dirty or some sort of aerobatic move onto a bouncy castle. Anyway I digress. Yes, I’ve joined the legions of folks on Twitter (no idea what Twitter is? Click here for the wiki-definition) – feel free to follow along, you’ll find me here: https://twitter.com/KennedyScott - add me and I’ll add you to my list of folks I’m following. It’s quite interesting to follow some folks on this thing. Currently I’m following Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails founder), Brett Spiner (the guy who played Data on Star Trek), Kevin Smith (yes, Silent Bob himself) and a few other random folks. Data has got to be my favorite at the moment – he seems to cast himself as the lead character in some sort of personalized melodrama. It’s very odd and strangely entertaining…

What do you think? Is this a waste of time and another added time waster to our already techno-cluttered lives? Should we care how Commander Data did in his latest audition? Tell me what you think…

S.

No comments: