Thursday, June 18, 2009

Adventureskope Art Exhibition


For those readers in New Zealand, this one is for you. The New Zealand Mountain Film Festival is only a couple weeks away – this yearly showcase of the best mountain film from around the world kicks of in Wanaka, NZ on the 3rd of July and runs until the 7th. It’s a great festival and I encourage everyone to come and have a look – for more info on tickets and the festival click HERE. Every year as part of the festival they have a selection of outdoor and adventure themed art on display in the foyer of the convention center where the festival is held. This year, along with a few other artists I’ve been asked to show some work. It’s a huge honor and a great event – so I’m stoked that I’m going to get to take part. If you’re coming to the festival be sure to have a look for my stuff and if you like what you see, why not buy a print! It’s never too early to shop for Christmas! Come say hello – I’ll be there for the weekend checking out the films. See you there!

No comments: