Friday, June 12, 2009

It Might Get Loud

Today I came across two trailers for music documentaries that I really wanted to share. This first one, It Might Get Loud looks awesome – three guitar legends – Jimmy Page, The Edge and Jack White all talking about their love affair with the electric guitar. I really can’t wait to see this one, it looks brilliant. Next up is One Nine Nine Four – the story of punk rock in the 90’s. Looks really interesting too – I remember the time well. Like so many my hair was died, my wallet was chained to my belt and my trousers were way too big. Looks like a fun retrospective into a cool era. The third is for a film I’ve blogged about before – Hard Core Logo. This uber-classic film is about 15 years old now, but shows no sign of aging. It’s an absolute classic (as will soon be echoed by Hinterlands) and is well worth tracking down – if you can.

Enjoy!





No comments: