Monday, April 7, 2008

The Art of packing Light – a video blog

In a change of pace, I’ve decided to venture into the world of video blogging. In this first instalment I’ve created a 3-part video clip entitled, The Art of Packing Light. As a travel writer I’m often asked for tips and ideas on how to reduce the amount of stuff to take on an extended overseas trip. In this series I go through some of the recommendations for equipment and clothing that have served me well over the years and around the world. I talk about everything from suitcases and backpacks to shaving cream and hiking boots. So sit back, relax and enjoy. Feel free to forward this on to anyone who might be interested and I’d love to hear your comments and feedback!

Stay tuned for more video blogs!
Cheers
Scott
Ps. If you can’t see the videos in this browser, click on the title to go to my home page where you’ll be able to view the videos.


Part 1


Part 2


Part 3

No comments: