Saturday, November 15, 2008

Two minutes and forty-two seconds of bliss

You can always trust the folks at The Banff Mountain Film Festival to put together a great trailer to get you stoked to get out and have some fun in the outdoors. If you haven’t had the pleasure of checking out the festival in Banff (every October) or the World Tour – I highly recommend it. The films are the best travel and adventure flicks of the year and this clip of the best of the best really encompasses everything that I love about adventure…

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Chris M said...

Oh man, I must of rewound that climber dressed in blue (popping that bolt) like six times. My nuts have yet to crawl out of my stomach.

I go the Banff fest in Winnipeg, sort of a fun group pilgrimmage involving all you can eat Indian food.
The four hour car ride is a lot worse on the way home.

Scott Kennedy said...

dude that's nothing check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=begwHc9Przw

1.52 is my worst nightmare. even worse the Deli-belly in a car for 4hrs....