Friday, May 29, 2009

Monthly round-up


This is a first for me, doing a monthly re-cap, but it’s been a super-busy month. It would seem that heaps of the projects that I’ve been working on over the past little bit have all seen the light of day in the last thirty days or so. So here are the highlights:

It’s been a month filled with adventure with an ultra-marathon in early May – with my good mate Christian I ran the Routeburn track twice in one day. You’ll notice that I’ve been pretty quiet about that trip on the blog after it was all said and done – the reason for that is that a film project is in the works – watch this space! Click HERE for more about this adventure.

My Dirtbag Diaries podcast went live this month. I got some great feedback on it and was really stoked with how it turned out. Click HERE to listen to it.

My website http://www.adventureskope.com/ was re-launched this month – with a fresh coat of paint and some new updates it’s ready to take on the world – if you haven’t seen the fresh look yet, head on over – click HERE to get there fast.

A story I wrote was published in SPOKE magazine and went to print. It’s an interesting yarn about friends in the outdoors and how the bond of friendship is often forged under the harshest of circumstances. Read more about it HERE.

One of the videos that I made while I was in Egypt has been completed and is now live on the Lonely Planet TV website – click HERE to check it out.

Of course the photo of the day project is going ahead full steam – it’s over a month now with at last count somewhere in the neighborhood of 37 individual photographs posted. It’s amazing how this project has opened my eyes to the possibility of art – everywhere.

As always, my heartfelt gratitude to you my loyal readers that continue to check out this blog – I really do appreciate it!

So what’s on tap for next month? Well, more photos, more stories about cool adventures, more videos and more published work – keep checking back and I’ll keep the fresh content coming!

Cheers!
Scott

No comments: