Friday, October 10, 2008

So what’s with this new logo?


Keen observers of this blog will notice that this logo has made an appearance as of late. There is a reason for that number 10 in the centre of it all – in 2009 Adventureskope is 10 years old! Woo-hoo! In 1999 I began my career as a photographer and writer – it’s been a great ten years, I’ve worked with some awesome people in some incredible locations and I’ve loved every minute of it! To help celebrate this milestone 2009 is going to be a special year – it’s starting off with a real bang with my big biking adventure in Africa and promises to go from strength to strength. I’ve got some cool things in store – but you’re going to have to be patient –it’ll be worth the wait! One thing you can go have a look at is my newly re-furbished homepage on http://www.adventureskope.com/ - hope you like it!

So even though it’s a bit early to start popping corks – I do want to start the ball rolling and say a huge thank-you and cheers for all the support to those who’ve been with from the beginning! Stay tuned for more specific soliloquies of thanks, blasts from the past, new t-shirt designs, commemorative art and more!

Cheers!
sk

No comments: