Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 9


After the big push of yesterday, I woke up as tired as when I went to bed. I was sore – sore legs, sore but, sore back and generally un-motivated to ride. The show must go on. I thought after a few k’s I’d get back into the groove – but it never really happened.

There were a few hills and a bit of a headwind – both diminished my motivation even more. I decided to listen to my body and call it an active rest day. I ended up riding as far as Marathon for day total of 100km. odd how riding 100km’s is a rest day…

Recap:
Distance - 100km
Location – Marathon, Ontario
Accommodation – hotel
Beard status – getting softer
Song of the day – Naveed – Our Lady Peace
Photo of the day – Yellow Brick Road & The Bear






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just caught up with your blog again. What a GREAT trip! Lucky bastard. Say Hi to Graeme for me when you get to Thunder Bay...